Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm pretty sure I have ADD

I was never diagnosed or anything...But when it takes me one week to do an English worksheet on 1 chapter of Frankenstein...You begin to wonder.

Now most people think if you have ADD you only watch TV and don't read books. My problem is that I love reading books-and I have ADD. To prove my point I present:

All The Books I am Currently In the Middle of Reading
1. The Elements of Screenwriting
2. Bruce Lee's Fighting Method
3. The Radioactive Boy Scout
4. The World Encyclopedia of Flags
5. Teach yourself: Screen Writing
6. Wicked
7. Making Documentary Films and Reality Videos
8. Country Western and Blues Harmonica

I need a whole week where I do nothing and someone needs to take away my library card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home